Thursday, November 30, 2006

My New Life

After a whole year of slacking, it is definitely time to update my blog once again.
For those who have not been in contact with me, I have ended up in the teaching line.
Wrong decision? Frankly speaking, I aint that sure. See how it goes next year before I decide whether I have made the right choice. =)

Anyway gotten my new apartment furnished and been living there since July. Took me a whole 2 months of supervising plus another 3 months of planning before I have gotten everything up. When you aint rich, you just have to take the role of the designer, the supervisor and even the cleaner… ^_^” During the renovation, I was at the apartment every single day from 8am to 5pm to make sure everything is in the right place… Guess I should stop grumbling and start showing you my master piece I am so proud of!

Here’s the foyer and the bomb shelter.









My cosy living room









The Zen style coffee lounging area (my personal favourite!)









My presidential suite!!! And the walk-in-wardrobe!









How do you like it? Ideas are copyrighted hor… so don’t happily copy huh! *Just Kidding*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home