Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Fish Tale


It has almost been 4 years since I last touched any fishing rods. But it was definitely worth it to pick up the rod once again! I caught a 1kg (estimated) Mango Jack Snapper!!! Look at that fella!! Not much of a fight though but good enough for a person who have not been fishing for such a lonnggg time.

Oh not forgetting to mention that I suffered from extremely bad sun burnt after a day at Pasir Ris Park Fishing Pond! Look at me!!!! I look like a freshly baked lobster! Ouch… It still hurts…












That’s the Mango Jack cooked in Thai style… yummy!!!













Not forgetting the prawns I caught from the PPP prawn pond.
Stir fried vege with prawns… hmm… my favourite…
(err.. what is honey trying to do? I think he is hungry… =P)


**Sorry for stealing your pictures Ken! Hope you not going to charge me for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home